Buying a Home in Memphis, TN
Finding and purchasing a home that will meet your needs is a significant and often stressful time. Our goal is to make this transition as smooth as possible. We are experts in the area, and once we learn what it is that you’re looking for, finding your dream home is simple.
Before you start looking for a home you should ask yourself a few questions:
- Where do you want to live? Are there particular neighborhoods or communities that you like?
- What kind of house would you like (need)? Are you looking for a particular style? How many bedrooms and bathrooms do you want?
- Is a home office a necessity? Do you need a bonus room or flex-room?
- Do you entertain often? Is a home suitable for entertaining something you’re looking for?
- Do you want a yard, pool, gated or guard gated community?
- Have you determined your price range or consulted a lender to determine the best price range?
Searching for your dream home can be a time-consuming experience. Working with our professional team will make the process much more efficient!
Real Estate Terminology: Buyer Agent (Selling Agent) and Listing Agent
This video talks about the different roles that each type of agent plays in a real estate transaction. The Buyer agent works only for the buyer and "has the buyer's back". The listing agent represents the seller and is there to get the best terms for the seller. Each plays an important role and it is difficult for one agent to play both roles, impartially.